House On The Hill Cupcakes
Build an edible holiday centerpiece! Decorate a cookie house for the top of the Dessert Stand “hill”. Position cupcakes on the “hillside” planted with cookie trees and decorated with snowmen and gingerbread boy icing decorations.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Petite Snowman Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Petite Snowman Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decorations
Mini candy-coated chocolate dots
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Nesting Houses Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Holiday Mini Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Cutter Set
- Paring Knife
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut one 3 1/2 in. high house cookie, one medium size round cookie (using cutter from 101 piece set) and 12 mini tree cookies.
To create 2 easels for house, cut a 3 in. triangle. Cut triangle in half lengthwise. Bake and cool all cookie pieces.
Using green royal icing, pipe tip 2 zigzags on trees; sprinkle immediately with nonpareils.
Decorate house cookie with royal icing. Pipe tip 2 yellow windows and door window (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch); let dry. Outline windows and door with tip 2 in white; sprinkle immediately with nonpareils.
Pipe tip 2 zigzag wreath in green. Pipe tip 2 dot doorknob in white. Pipe tip 4 band eaves in white; attach mini candy-coated chocolates; let dry.
Attach snowmen icing decorations with royal icing on each side of door. Attach cookie easel to back of house with royal icing; let dry. Ice round cookie with royal icing and position house cookie on top.
Spatula ice cupcakes with buttercream; position trees and icing decorations on cupcakes. Position cupcakes on stand.