Hoppin’ With Hearts! Mini Cakes
Serve these two-bite wonders at a wedding shower or at a classroom Valentine’s Day party. Using Sugar Sheets!, you can quickly create a party’s worth of cakes
White Candy Melts® Candy (1 pk. covers 11 cakes)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
1 Pink Hearts Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 8 cakes)Easy-Add Pink Hearts Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Pink Hearts Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
1 Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 35 cakes)Easy-Add Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
Each treat serves 1
- Easy-Add 12 x 18 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 18 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Hearts Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Hearts Cutting Insert
Bake and cool one-layer cake using firm-textured batter like pound cake. Trim to 1 1/2 in. high. Using smallest circle cutter as a guide, cut cakes with knife.
Place cakes on cooling grid over a drip pan. Chill until firm.
Using Rotary Cutter, cut strips, 1 1/2 high x 6 in. wide, from Pink Hearts Sugar Sheets! Wrap around cake and attach with piping gel.
Using punch with Medium Heart Cutting Insert, cut hearts from Bright Pink Sugar Sheets! Attach to cakes using piping gel.