Home, Scary Home! Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add 11 x 7 in. Non-Stick Biscuit/Brownie Pan Add to shopping list 11 x 7 in. Non-Stick Biscuit/Brownie Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Haunted Manor Cupcake Stand Add to shopping list Haunted Manor Cupcake Stand
- Easy-Add Haunted Manor Halloween Baking Cups Add to shopping list Haunted Manor Halloween Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Halloween Mini Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Mini Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
To make tombstones, add black melted candy to white melted candy to create gray. Make light and dark gray shades. Reserve some candy black. Position tombstone cookie cutter in non-stick pan. Use melted candy in cut parchment bag to pipe light gray candy 1/8 in. thick in cutters; tap pan to remove bubbles. Refrigerate to set. Make approximately 24 for cupcakes.
Use dark gray candy in melted in cut parchment bag to pipe designs on tombstones. Use reserved black candy to print messages on tombstones. Refrigerate until set. Bake and cool cupcakes. Mound icing on cupcakes with spatula. Use tip 233 and green icing to pipe random clumps of grass on cupcakes. Position tombstones in icing. Assemble Haunted Mansion Cupcake Stand and position cupcakes.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.