Holly Leaves Cupcakes
There´s always time to create festive cupcakes—even during the busy holiday season. Simply ice smooth, then position the candy holly!
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
Spearmint jelly leaves
- Easy-Add Cinnamon drops Add to shopping list Cinnamon drops
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Assorted Pastel Baking Cups Add to shopping list Assorted Pastel Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 67 Add to shopping list Tip: 67
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake cupcakes in Assorted Pastel Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint with Golden Yellow Icing Color. With spatula and yellow buttercream icing, ice tops of cupcakes smooth.
Cut spearmint leaves in half; position on cupcakes. Add cinnamon drop holly berries between leaves.