Holly Jolly Cupcakes
Holly Jolly cupcakes are topped by holly-shaped cookies and candy-coated chocolate berries. Their bright green and red colors will really stand out when you ice your cupcakes with Snow White Buttercream icing!
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Green Colored Sugar
Candy-coated chocolate dots red
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Holiday Mini Metal Cutter Set (holly leaf used)Easy-Add Holiday Mini Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Metal Cutter Set
- Gingerbread Boy Standard Baking Cups or other holiday baking cupsEasy-Add Gingerbread Boy Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Tint dough green using icing color; roll out. Cut holly leaves using cutter from set. Score vein lines with spatula. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake and cool.
Bake and cool cupcakes.
Ice smooth with spatula.
Insert cookie leaves. Position candy-coated chocolate dots.