- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Cinnamon Drops Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Cinnamon Drops Sprinkle Decorations
- 3 batches Favorite crisped rice cereal treats
- Peppermint stick candy
Cake serves 24.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 x 1 in. Jelly Roll Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 x 1 in. Jelly Roll
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Paring Knife
- Waxed paper
One day in advance: Make 6 candy garlands. Melt 7 oz. of green candy; thicken with 1 or 2 drops of water. Place pattern on board; cover with waxed paper. Using melted candy in cut disposable bag, pipe in pattern with tiny zigzags. Refrigerate for a few minutes, then overpipe. Position cinnamon drop berries and refrigerate until firm.
Also in advance: Make candy plaque base and mantel. Pour 3 pks. of melted cocoa Candy Melts, 1/2 in. thick in sheet pan; refrigerate until firm, unmold. Bring to room temperature before trimming. Using ruler and knife, cut into 13 x 5 in. base and 13 x 4 in. mantel.
Combine each package of red, green and yellow fondant with 1/4 teaspoon of Gum-Tex. For bows, roll out fondant 1/16 in. thick. Cut 6 strips 3 x 1/4 in.; fold ends into center of strip to form loops; attach with damp brush.
For streamers, cut two 3/4 x 1/4 in. strips for each bow. For knot, roll a 1/16 in. ball. Attach streamers and ball with damp brush. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted board.
For holly leaves, roll out fondant 1/16 in. thick. Cut 30 leaves using holly cutter from Floral Collection Set. Place on thick foam and score veins using veining tool from set. Let dry on medium flower formers dusted with cornstarch. Cut peppermint sticks for candles: one 4 in., two 3 in. and two 2 1/4 in.
For candle flames, roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut 5 flames using smallest leaf Cut-Out. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted board. Attach to candles with melted candy.
For fireplace flames, combine a small piece of red fondant with a 1/2 in. ball of yellow fondant to make orange; marbleize by kneading in a 1 in. yellow fondant ball. Roll out 1/8 in. thick; cut 8 flames using smallest leaf Cut-Out. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted board.
Make fireplace using 3 recipes of cereal treats. Press double recipe of cereal treats into jelly roll pan, 1 in. high. Unmold and cut into three 11 x 3 3/4 in. wide pieces. Prepare another recipe of cereal treats and press 1 in. high, into half of jelly roll pan, lengthwise. Unmold and cut two 11 x 3 3/4 in. wide pieces. Stack 3 layers together on candy plaque base, attaching with melted white candy.
Cut fireplace opening 5 in. wide x 1 in. deep with paring knife. Cut dowel rods to 3 in. high; insert on each side of opening. Cut a cake board to 10 x 3 in.; position on top of stack. Stack and attach 2 remaining cereal treat layers; insert 2 dowel rods cut to 2 in. high. Roll out black fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut a 5 x 3 in rectangle and attach inside opening with melted white candy. Using melted white candy in cut bag, pipe lines on cereal treat layers to form 1 1/2 in. wide bricks.
Position mantel. For logs, combine light and dark brown fondant. Shape 1/2 in. diameter logs, three 3 1/2 in. long, three 2 in. long and two 1/2 in. long. Score wood lines with knife; attach in fireplace, along with flames, using melted cocoa candy. Shape 1 1/4 x 3/4 in. fondant stones; attach around opening with melted candy. Attach candles, holly leaves, cinnamon drop berries, garlands and bows with melted candy.
*Brand confectionery coating.