Holiday Wrap-Up: Candy Cookies
Cookies in the shape of wrapped candies will be the most irresistible item on your holiday dessert table. Cut pinwheel shape using candy cutter from the Wilton 7-Pc. Winter Holiday Metal Cutter Set.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 in. Rolling Pin Add to shopping list 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set (candy cutter used)Easy-Add Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare dough and roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut using candy cutter from set. Bake and cool completely.
Prepare Color Flow Icing Recipe. Tint portions red and green; reserve some white.
Make pinwheel design. Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to outline center of cookie. Use thinned white icing in cut disposable decorating bag to fill in center. Immediately use tip 2 and thinned red and green icings to pipe pinwheel. Let set.
Make wrapper. Use tip 2 and full strength white icing to outline ends of wrapper. Use thinned white icing in cut disposable decorating bag to fill in. Let dry. Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to pipe three loops on each side of wrapper and oval shapes; pat oval smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Let dry.