Holiday Worship Cookies
- Easy-Add Pre-baked Gingerbread House Kit Add to shopping list Pre-baked Gingerbread House Kit
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red (no-taste) Icing Color Add to shopping list Red (no-taste) Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Cinnamon Drops Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Cinnamon Drops Sprinkle Decorations
- White Candy Coated Licorice Pieces
- Miniature marshmallows
- Large marshmallows
- Chocolate Sugar Wafer Cookies
- confectioners' sugar
- Jellied Candy Bears
- Sugar cone
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 48 Add to shopping list Tip: 48
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- Easy-Add Decorating Comb Add to shopping list Decorating Comb
- 13 x 19 in. Cake Board cut to 12 in. squareEasy-Add 13 x 19 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 13 x 19 in. Cake Board
Assemble house according to package directions. Center house on base and attach with royal icing.
To make church steeple, trim open end of cone with knife to fit on church peak. Ice cone smooth with royal icing that has been thinned down with water. Let dry overnight.
Cut jellied candy into small pieces to resemble stained glass. Pipe Tip 3 beads on peaks of house walls. Outline and pipe in window areas on front and sides of church with Tip 3. Press in jellied candy stained glass. Edge windows with Tip 3 beads.
Outline door and pipe in with Tip 3 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Edge door with Tip 3 beads. Position jellied candy stained glass for door windows and edge with Tip 2 beads. Attach candy pieces for door handles. Pipe Tip 3 cross.
Outline corners of church with Tip 48 bands; add Tip 3 bead trim. Ice roof with spatula and use decorating comb to add roof texture. Attach trimmed sugar cone steeple to church with royal icing. Trim eaves and bottom of steeple with Tip 48 lines; overpipe with Tip 2 beads. Pipe Tip 349 holly leaves with Tip 2 dot berries on roof and steeple.
Ice base of board, stack wafer cookies and attach for front stairs. Diagonally cut 4 large marshmallows in half. Position 2 marshmallow halves (cut side down) at each corner of the church and mini marshmallows under windows. Cover marshmallows with Tip 16 pull-out stars to resemble bushes and shrubs. Press cinnamon drops into icing for front walk.
To make fence, pipe Tip 16 star base and insert white candy coated licorice pieces for posts. Pipe Tip 2 drop string from post to post; add Tip 2 dots on top of posts. Dust bushes with confectioners' sugar.