Holiday Holly Tree Cupcakes
Curved fondant holly leaves add dimension to this tree-shaped arrangement of mini cupcakes. Candy-coated chocolates are used for the colorful berries.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
Mini candy-coated chocolates
Favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add White Mini Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Mini Baking Cups
- Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set (holly leaf used)Easy-Add Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Shaping Foam Add to shopping list Shaping Foam
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Nesting Star Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Star Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
Add 1/2 teaspoon gum-tex to 6 oz. of fondant. Tint 1 oz. yellow and 5 oz. green.
Roll yellow fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut with medium star cutter from set. Lightly brush star with water and sprinkle with white sparking sugar; let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface.
Roll green fondant 1/8 in. thick and use holly cutter from set to cut 60 leaves. Place leaves on thin shaping foam and use veining tool to imprint lines on leaves. Let leaves dry on small flower former dusted with cornstarch.
Bake and cool 26 mini cupcakes. Ice 4 cupcakes with brown buttercream and remaining 22 cupcakes with green buttercream. Position 3 holly leaves and 3 mini candy-coated chocolates on each cupcake; attach with buttercream.
Position cupcakes on board and position star on cupcake.