Holiday Hideaway Cake
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Mini Jawbreakers
- large spice drops
- 2 Candy Canes
- 5 Sugar cones
- granulated sugar
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Wonder Mold Kit Add to shopping list Wonder Mold Kit
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 13 Add to shopping list Tip: 13
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add 14 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 14 in. Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Waxed paper
In advance, make 5 Christmas trees. Leave 3 sugar cones full size, trim 1 cone to 4 in. and 1 cone to 3 in. high. To trim cones, dampen bottom of cone with water and cut to desired height with scissors. Let cones dry completely before decorating; set on waxed paper covered board.
Beginning at bottom of cone, using royal icing, pipe tip 13 pull-out star branches. Continue moving upward until entire cone is covered. Let dry completely. Attach mini jawbreakers with tip 3 dots of royal icing.
To make treetop stars, roll out yellow spice drop flat on surface covered with granulated sugar. Cut 5 stars using smallest Cut-Out; attach to trees with tip 3 dots of royal icing. Set aside.
Using house cutter from set, cut out 1 cookie from chocolate roll-out dough; bake and cool. Using royal icing, ice roof of house smooth with spatula; pipe tip 3 pull-out icicles. Outline and pipe in windows and door with tip 3.
Outline corner of house with tip 3. Pipe in tip 2 shutters. Add tip 2 pull-out star greenery for wreath and around windows and door. Pipe tip 2 bow on wreath. Attach cookie to 2 lollipop sticks with icing leaving 3 in. extended. Let dry completely.
Bake and cool Wonder Mold cake. Spatula ice fluffy with buttercream. Build up icing around base of cake and smooth path area in front center of cake. Insert house cookie into front of cake. Position mini jawbreakers for walkway and randomly position spice drops on cake sides. Cut curved ends off 2 candy canes and insert behind house.
Using tip 3, pipe a small amount of royal icing inside 2 full-size tree cones; position on candy canes. Position remaining trees around base of cake.