Holiday Head Honchos Brownies
This cute little Santa and Elf are made with our Silicone Round Brownie Pops Mold and topped with a decorated sugar ice cream cone. Just cover with candy and pipe facial details for a great holiday dessert.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Sugar ice cream cones
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
Bake and cool brownie pops in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Unmold; trim bottoms if necessary for flat surface. Cover with melted candy; let set then repeat. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, cover bottoms to seal. Let set on waxed paper-covered board.
Cut cones to 2 in. high. Set on cooling grid and cover with melted candy; let set on waxed paper-covered board. Assemble and decorate using melted candy in cut parchment bags. Attach hats to heads. Pipe Santa's swirl beard, mustache, both hat brims and pompoms. Pipe dot eyes and fill-in mouths. Pipe Santa's dot nose, Elf's dot cheeks, pull-out nose and ears.