Cookie Sheets & Je…
- 1 pkg (15 ounces) 9-inch pie crusts refrigerated
- sun-dried tomato spread
- olive oil
- barbecue sauce
- Parmesan or Cheddar or Colby-Jack cheese Finely shredded
Crisps serve about 30.
- Easy-Add Holiday Mini Cutters Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Christmas Themed Cookie Cutters Add to shopping list Christmas Themed Cookie Cutters
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip® Pastry Brush Add to shopping list Comfort Grip® Pastry Brush
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Roll out pie crust following package instructions; cut with mini cutters. Arrange on cookie sheet.
Brush, as desired, with pesto, tomato spread, olive oil or barbecue sauce; sprinkle with desired cheese.
Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Serve warm or at room temperature with Festive Olive Cheese Spread.