Holiday Chalet Gingerbread House
Holiday Chalet takes a more adult approach to decorating our Pre-Baked Gingerbread House. Make-ahead poinsettias are scattered over the roof; simple leaves and holly berries outline the windows and door.
- Easy-Add Pre-baked Gingerbread House Kit Add to shopping list Pre-baked Gingerbread House Kit
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Round Jelly Candies
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Tip: 47 Add to shopping list Tip: 47
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- 13 x 19 in. Cake Board Cut to 12 x 12 in. SquareEasy-Add 13 x 19 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 13 x 19 in. Cake Board
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Easy-Add 8 in. Straight Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Straight Spatula
- Waxed paper
Assemble house according to package directions. Make 17 poinsettias on Flower Nail No. 7 with Tip 352 leaves and Tip 2 dot centers; let dry.
Using toothpick, mark small windows 1 1/4 in. square, double window 2 1/4 wide x 1 1/4 deep, door 3 1/2 in. high x 1 1/4 in. wide. Pipe Tip 2 lattice for windows, Tip 47 (serrated side up) stripes for doors.
Outline door, wreath and windows with Tip 3 pull-out leaves; add Tip 2 dot holly berries. Pipe Tip 18 triple stripes at house corners.
Ice roof with spatula, pipe Tip 21 rosettes on roof peak. Attach flowers on roof and add Tip 3 vines and Tip 3 dot doorknob.
Ice board with spatula, cut jelly candies in half and position around house base.