Hockey Veteran Cake
Stand-Up Cuddly Bear cake is now a Hockey Veteran with the bruises to prove it! He’s dressed in his team jersey and ready to skate at your themed celebration.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Candy Colors Set
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set Add to shopping list Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 17 Add to shopping list Tip: 17
- Easy-Add Tip: 20 Add to shopping list Tip: 20
- 2001 Pattern Book (Ice Skates, Hockey Stick Patterns)Easy-Add 2001 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2001 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Metal Circle Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Metal Circle Cookie Cutter
- Craft glue
To make puck: melt candy according to package directions, add equal amounts of red and blue candy colors to achieve black shade. Position circle cutter on cookie pan and fill with melted candy. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold and set aside.
Trace ice skates and hockey stick patterns on cake board, cut out and cover with Fanci-Foil Wrap. Secure with craft glue. Set aside.
Trim right arm off bear. Ice bottom of feet, inside of ears and whites of eye area smooth. Using tip 3, outline facial features and jersey, pipe-in eyes and nose (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Outline and pipe-in bandage with tip 3, use toothpick to poke "air holes" in center area of bandage. Cover jersey and skates with tip 20 stars.
Use tip 17 stars to cover body, face, paws. Position hockey stick and overpipe paws using tip 17. Insert skates into bottom of feet. Position puck.