Cookie Sheets & Je…
Ho-Ho Holly Cane Cake
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Candy Cane Pan Add to shopping list Candy Cane Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 190 Add to shopping list Tip: 190
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Holly Leaf Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Holly Leaf Cookie Cutter
Cut out, bake and cool 3 holly leaf cookies. Tint full-strength color flow green and outline cookies with tip 3. Let dry, then flow-in with thinned color flow. Let dry. Using full-strength color flow, pipe tip 3 veins on leaves. Let dry.
Lightly ice cake smooth in red and white, following stripe pattern on cake (this will prevent bare spots which may show through large stars). Cover cake with tip 190 red and white stars.
Position leaf cookies and add tip 12 dot berries.
*Note: Combine Christmas Red and Red-Red to achieve color used.
Note: Dough can be tinted with Icing Color. Add small amounts until desired color is reached.