Cookie Sheets & Je…
Historic Gathering Cookies
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Orange Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Orange Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
- Orange spice drops
- cocoa powder
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Leaves Candy Mold Add to shopping list Mini Leaves Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Cordial Cups Candy Mold Add to shopping list Cordial Cups Candy Mold
- 101 Cookie Cutters Set circle cutters usedEasy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Maple Leaf Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Maple Leaf Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
Reserve small amount of plain cookie dough. Tint half of remaining dough skin tone. Tint other half of dough light brown by adding cocoa powder and kneading into dough.
Roll out tinted dough and cut out heads using middle size circle cutter from set. Roll out plain dough and cut turkey feathers using maple leaf cutter. Sprinkle feathers with colored sugars. Bake and cool all cookies.
Using candy colors, tint portions of melted white candy black, red, light pink, yellow, green and orange.
Mold mini leaf candies for headband feathers: use
painting method and orange candy for veins; refrigerate until firm.
marbleizing technique link to and orange, yellow and green candy to complete feathers; refrigerate until firm. Decorate all heads using melted candy in cut bag to pipe dot eyes and cheeks, string mouths and hair.
To make pilgrim girl hat, place large and medium size circle cutters on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Fill with melted candy and refrigerate until firm. Unmold and cut 1 1/8 in. from bottom of large circle for brim. Attach medium circle to brim with melted candy.
To make pilgrim boy hat, pipe a 2 1/2 in. diameter candy circle on parchment paper for brim, mold a cordial cup for hat; refrigerate until firm. Attach hat to brim with melted candy; pipe band and buckle with melted candy; refrigerate until firm.
For Native American boy and girl, pipe headband directly on cookie using melted candy in cut bag. For girl?s braids, cut 3 1/2 in. licorice strings, twist together and trim to 2 1/2 in.; attach bottom pieces together with melted black candy.
To make bows, roll out spice drops and cut with scissors in bow shape. Attach to braids with melted candy.
For turkey: Using melted cocoa candy in cut bag, pipe 1 1/4 in. oval body and ball head.
Pipe beak, eyes, wattle and wings. Pipe feet on parchment paper, refrigerate until firm, carefully remove and attach to turkey with melted candy.
Attach hats, headband feathers, leaves, braids and sticks to cookies with melted candy.