His Sleighs Away! Candy
Santa drives His Sleighs Away once his elves fill them with candy packages. To make this treat even sweeter, the sleigh is made of candy and attached to candy cane runners!
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Lavender Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Lavender Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
5 1/2 in. candy canes
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Mini Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Gift Truffles Candy Mold Add to shopping list Gift Truffles Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Santa Bobbling Topper Add to shopping list Santa Bobbling Topper
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Using melted green candy and Making Candy Shells in Pans technique, mold sleigh; refrigerate until firm.
Using melted white, yellow, orange and lavender candy and painting method, mold gifts; refrigerate until firm and unmold.
For sleigh runners, cut curved portion of candy canes to 1/2 in. long. Using melted green candy, attach to sleigh; refrigerate until firm.
Position Santa bobbling topper and gifts in sleigh.