His Red-Letter Day Cookie
Your guests will love the party portability of cookies and you’ll love the way you can tailor the fondant gown to suit your school colors. Use the 101 Cookie Cutter Set to cut the grad shape and add a Graduation Icing Decoration diploma.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Graduation Royal Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Graduation Royal Icing Decorations
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Tint cookie dough copper, roll out and use small boy cutter from set to cut cookie. Cut out extra cookies and cut in half to easels. Bake and cool cookies.
To cut graduation gown, roll red fondant and cut with boy cutter. Trim arms, feet, head and v-neck area off. Attach to cookie with icing. Roll small strips of white fondant and trim strips for cuffs and v-neck shape for shirt; attach with icing.
Use tip 2 and black icing to draw mouth, eyes, shoes and tie (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Use tip 2 and brown icing to pipe in hair.
Roll red fondant and cut 1 in. square for graduation cap. Roll 1/2 in. red fondant ball for base of hat and position on head. Attach graduation cap with damp brush.
To make tassel, cut a 1/2 in. wide x 1 in. long strip of yellow fondant; roll and make slits for fringe. Roll a small yellow log for string on top of tassel and attach to hat with damp brush. Roll small yellow ball for knot of tassel. Attach ball and tassel to hat with royal icing.
Attach diploma icing decoration to had with icing.
Attach easel back with royal icing.