High-Voltage Christmas Gingerbread House
- Easy-Add Pre-Baked Ultimate Gingerbread House Kit Add to shopping list Pre-Baked Ultimate Gingerbread House Kit
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Meringue Powder optionalEasy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Royal Icing optional, if extra icing is needed
- Pinwheel Mints 12 ounces
- Jelly Rings 12 ounces
- Candy Canes
- Hollow center fruit candies
- Mini candy-coated chocolates
- spice drops
- Candy fruit slices
- Sugar cones
- Easy-Add Angled Spatula Add to shopping list Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- 17 x 19 x 1/2 in. thick foamcore board or triple-thick cardboard
- Small Plastic Ruler
In advance: Take thick foamcore board or cardboard and wrap with foil. Make trees. Stack 2 or 3 cones for taller trees, use single cones for others.
Working from bottom, pipe rows of tip 12 elongated bead branches. After piping each row of beads, flatten slightly by running spatula over top of beads.
Overlap rows of beads as you work toward top. Attach mini candies and spice drop halves to trees; add tip 5 pull-out snow. Let dry overnight. Prepare gingerbread and cut 9 head cookies (3 used on back) using medium Cut-Out. Bake and cool.
Assemble house following kit directions. Using toothpick, mark 2 in. square side and top front windows and 3 in. square bottom front window; mark door and door window using pattern.
Ice door and windows smooth with spatula. Pipe outline panes on door window using tip 5 from kit.
For front windows, cut fruit slices lengthwise in half and attach with icing for shutters. Pipe tip 5 outline curtains on bottom front window. Attach mini chocolates around all windows and for doorknob.
Attach stacked jelly ring, hollow center candy and mini chocolate above all windows and door. Attach spice drop halves above windows and candy cane ledges below. Pipe tip 5 seams at house corners; attach mini chocolates.
Ice roof smooth; pipe tip 5 pull-out icicles on eaves and chimney. Attach cherry sours and mini jelly halves on roof. Attach pinwheel mints on eaves, mini jelly halves and candy canes on chimney and jelly rings at roof peak.
Decorate gingerbread heads. Pipe hair and facial features with tip 5. Attach heads in windows.
Ice base fluffy. Attach jelly ring halves around house and walkway. Attach spice drops and mini candies on alternating rings. Cut spearmint leaves lengthwise in half; position under windows for bushes. Position trees.