Cupcakes 'N More&r…
High Rise Nursery Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- FoodWriter™ Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Black neededEasy-Add FoodWriter™ Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Ice 23 standard cupcakes smooth in buttercream.
For heads, tint 4 oz. of white fondant Copper (skin tone) and roll into 1 in. balls; trim 1/4 in. off back to flatten. Roll and attach 1/8 in. fondant ball noses with damp brush; let dry.
For pillows, shape 1 1/2 x 1 1/4 x 1/4 in. thick fondant rectangles; indent center.
Draw facial features on heads with Black FoodWriter™; attach heads to pillows with damp brush. Pipe tip 6 mound on top half of cupcake and position pillow.
For body, roll 1 1/2 x 3/4 x 3/8 in. thick fondant log; flatten foot end and position below pillow.
Roll out fondant 1/16 in. thick and cut blanket using pattern from 2006 Pattern Book.
Position on cupcake; fold over top edge. Position cupcakes on Standard Cupcakes 'N More® Dessert Stand.