High Pop-ups! Candy
Catch them on the fly! Even the quickest moving kids will screech to a halt to grab a high-flying lollipop formed using our Sports Large Lollipop Mold.
White Candy Melts® Candy (1 package makes 10 treats)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each candy servers 1.
- Easy-Add Sports Large Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Sports Large Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 102 Add to shopping list Tip: 102
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
- Card stock or paper
- colored markers
- Hole punch
Mold all-white baseball lollipops; chill until firm. Add outline stitching using melted red candy in cut parchment bag; chill until firm.
Place lollipops on waxed paper-covered cake board. Using royal icing, pipe tip 1A ball heads, tip 3 dot hands and pull-out fingers. Pipe tip 1 dot eyes, nose, ears and outline mouth. Pipe in cap with tip 3 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch); add tip 1 dot button. Pipe tip 102 outline brims (shape with finger). Pipe tip 3 numbers; let dry.
Using pattern, cut pennants from card stock. Color sections and print names with markers. Punch holes and thread onto lollipop sticks.