High-Five Zombie Cupcake
It came from beyond the grave, and into your kitchen for a frightfully fun cupcake treat! Sculpt the zombie arm from our White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant and Black Icing Color.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
24 ounces Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (5/8 oz. per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
Each cupcakes serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Paring Knife
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Vampire Theme Cupcake Wrap Add to shopping list Vampire Theme Cupcake Wrap
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with green buttercream icing.
Tint 3/8 oz. fondant light gray. Roll into a 1/2 in. log. Flatten one end slightly. Cut slits for fingers with paring knife. Carefully mold, forming each finger to a point.
Tint 1/4 oz. fondant black. Roll out 1/16 in. thick. Cut a piece 1 1/2 in x 2 in. Cut a jagged edge along the 2 in. side. Wrap around arm; trim in back. Insert lollipop stick in bottom, leaving 2 in. extended.
Use tip 1 and red buttercream icing to pipe pull-out nails. Insert arm into cupcake. Insert into cupcake.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.