He's The Man! Cookies
Frosty knows He’s the Man for holiday fun! These cookies are decorated using Color Flow icing. It dries to a hard, candy-like finish similar to royal icing.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Snowman Stencil-A-Cookie Cutter & Stencil Set Add to shopping list Snowman Stencil-A-Cookie Cutter & Stencil Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 47 Add to shopping list Tip: 47
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Waxed paper
Prepare cookie recipe, roll out and cut cookies with cutter from set. Bake and cool following recipe directions.
Prepare Color Flow Icing recipe. Outline snowman body and head with full-strength color flow in white. Flow in area with thinned white color flow in cut decorating bag. Let dry.
Decorate the following in full-strength color flow icing on a waxed paper-covered board. Pipe tip 47 smooth side up band scarf in red. Add tip 3 pull-out fringe in red. Outline and pipe in tip 4 hat in green (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 3 outline hatband in red. Add tip 3 dot eyes and mouth in black. Pipe tip 3 pull-out nose in orange.