He’s Going South Mini Cakes
Look what happened when Frosty decided to vacation in Florida! Candy-coated mini cakes are left standing in a candy puddle holding their pretzel broomstick.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Cinnamon drops Add to shopping list Cinnamon drops
Yellow spice drops
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Snowman Stencil-A-Cookie Cutter & Stencil Set Add to shopping list Snowman Stencil-A-Cookie Cutter & Stencil Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Waxed paper
Bake and cool cake in pan.
Use snowman cutter to cut cake. Trim 1 in. from bottom of cake. Cover cake with melted white candy and refrigerate until set.
Use spatula to smooth melted white candy on waxed paper to create a puddle.
Position snowman cake on puddle; let set.
Use melted green candy in cut parchment bag to pipe in hat.
Use melted red candy in cut parchment bag to pipe band on hat and to print message in puddle.
Use melted white candy in cut parchment to pipe whites of eyes.
Use melted light cocoa candy in cut parchment bag to pipe pupils and mouth.
Attach cinnamon drops for buttons with melted candy.
Attach candy corn for nose with melted candy.
Cut 3/4 in. slits in yellow spice drop for broom bristles and attach to pretzel stick with melted candy. Attach broom to hand with melted candy.