He's All Eyes Cookies
What a sight! He’s All Eyes cookie is decorated using Color Flow icing. This technique is simple to do. First you pipe a “dam” around the edge of the cookie, then you “flow” in thinned icing to cover the center. Let dry and add details!
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Pumpkin Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Pumpkin Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Bake and cool cookies. Place on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet.
Make Color Flow Icing according to package directions. Tint a small amount each: Leaf Green/Lemon Yellow combination, black and yellow.
Tint remainder of icing orange. Reserve a small amount of orange icing for nose outline; thin remainder according to color flow instructions.
Outline cookie with tip 2 and full-strength orange color flow icing; let dry. Fill cookie in with thinned icing; let dry.
Pipe stem with tip 5, eyes with tip 12, nose with tip 5 and mouth with tip 2.
*Note: Combine Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow for green shown.