He’s A Cool Fellow! Gingerbread Ice Cream Man
Ice cream sandwiches make a cool dessert! They’re shaped by gingerbread cookies and decorated with melted candy.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
vanilla ice cream
Each ice cream sandwich serves 1.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Bake and cool cookies. Use melted white candy in cut parchment bag to pipe whites of eyes, mouth and nose.
Use melted light cocoa candy in cut parchment bag to pipe pupils.
Add small amount of melted red candy to white candy to make pink. Place pink candy in cut parchment bag and pipe cheeks.
Use melted green candy in cut parchment bag to pipe shorts and straps. Let set.
Use melted red candy in cut parchment bag to pipe tie, buttons and zigzag trim on shorts hem. Let set.
Lay 1/2 in. thick slices of ice cream flat. Use gingerbread boy cutter to cut ice cream shape.
Sandwich ice cream between two cookies. Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve.