Here Comes the Bride Lollipop
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each lollipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Smiley Face Candy Mold Add to shopping list Smiley Face Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- 9 in. for each favor 3/16 in. wide white satin ribbon
*Brand confectionery coating
Roll out fondant thin and, using cutters from floral set, cut 2 forget-me-nots and 3 apple blossoms for each favor.
Using thick foam and modeling tool from set, press in center of each flower to form cupped shape. Let set.
Cut end of disposable bag to size of tip 2 and pipe center dot in flowers with melted candy.
Add a small amount of orange and yellow candy colors to melted white candy for flesh tone.
Mold face lollipops; refrigerate until firm.
Pipe dot and string facial features and zigzag hair using light cocoa candy in bag cut to size of tip 2. Let set.
Tie ribbon bow on stick. Cut baking cup in veil shape and attach to back of head with melted candy.
Attach flowers with melted candy.