Cookie Sheets & Je…
Heralding The Holidays Cookie
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Peppermint sticks
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Tree Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Christmas Tree Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Waxed paper
One day in advance figure pipe bird on waxed paper. Use tip 8 and red royal icing tip pipe body and head; flatten slightly with finger dipped in cornstarch. Pipe tip 352 pull-out wings. Pipe tip 2 pull-out beak in yellow royal icing and tip 1 black royal icing dot eyes. Let dry.
Roll out gingerbread recipe and cut with tree cutter; trim trunk off tree. Use ruler and cutter/embosser to score lines 1/4 in. apart. Bake and cool cookies. Use tip 8 and brown royal icing to pipe sides on birdhouse. Pipe tip 8 white royal icing snow, tip 352 green royal icing leaves with tip 3 red royal icing dot berries. Pipe tip 8 black royal icing opening in birdhouse (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Attach bird to circle with icing; let set. Attach peppermint stick to back of house with icing; let dry several hours.