Her Majesty's Chariot Cookies
- Easy-Add Create-N-Color Fondant Treat Kit - Bright Add to shopping list Create-N-Color Fondant Treat Kit - Bright
- confectioner's sugar
- Easy-Add Color-N-Swirl Icing Kit - Bright Add to shopping list Color-N-Swirl Icing Kit - Bright
Each Cookie Serves 1
- Easy-Add Dusting Pouch Add to shopping list Dusting Pouch
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Stretchy Cutters Add to shopping list Stretchy Cutters
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Oval Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Oval Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
In advance: For flower wheels, knead and soften small amount of pink fondant from fondant kit. Dust flower mold from fondant kit with cornstarch/confectioners’ sugar mix (half and half). Press pink fondant into swirl portion of mold. Using violet fondant from kit, fill remaining portion of mold. Unmold.
For crown: Dust fondant mold from kit with cornstarch/confectioner’s sugar mix. Using violet fondant from kit, press into crown mold. Unmold.
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut cookies using large round cutter in set. Bake and cool cookies.
Spatula ice cookies smooth using pink tube icing from icing kit. Press flowers on the bottom of cookie.
Roll out violet fondant from fondant kit to 1/16 in. thick. Cut door using medium oval cut-out. Cut out windows using small oval cut-out. Cut in half. Roll out pink fondant from fondant kit to 1/16 in. thick. Cut oval using medium oval cut-out. Cut pink oval in half. Place pink half over bottom of violet door. Roll small piece of violet fondant into ball and attach for door handle. Place door and windows on cookie. Add crown to top of cookie.