Her Holly Home Cupcake
Here’s one sweet tweet: a cupcake topped with a royal icing dove, buttercream leaves and berries and a pretzel nest. Feather the nest with a blanket of sparkling sugar!
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 13 Add to shopping list Tip: 13
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
2-3 days in advance: Make royal icing birds. Tape patterns to Cake Board and cover with waxed paper. Pipe tip 2 outlines with full-strength icing; flow in with thinned icing. Let dry. Use full-strength icing to pipe tip 13 elongated shell wings and tip 2 dot eye. Let dry.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with buttercream; roll tops in Sparkling Sugar for heavy coating. Position bird; cut pretzels in half and insert for branches. Pipe tip 352 leaves and tip 2 dot berries with buttercream.
*Combine Christmas Red with Red-Red for red shown.