Hello Kitty Mini Cakes
Construct a colorful tower for a Hello Kitty Icing Decoration. Stack two candy-coated cake rounds atop a candy base formed in a cutter from our Nesting Blossom Cutter Set.
Hello Kitty Icing Color Set (pink)Easy-Add Hello Kitty Icing Color Set Add to shopping list Hello Kitty Icing Color Set
- Easy-Add Hello Kitty Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Hello Kitty Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Primary Candy Colors Set (red)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Garden Candy Color Set (pink, violet)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each Mini Cake Serves 1
- Easy-Add 17 1/4 x 11 1/2 in. Recipe Right® Cookie/Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 17 1/4 x 11 1/2 in. Recipe Right® Cookie/Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Nesting Blossom Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Blossom Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Ultimate Cake Leveler Add to shopping list Ultimate Cake Leveler
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candy base using second smallest blossom cutter from set. Melt candy and tint using red, pink and a little violet candy color. Set cutter on non-stick pan. Fill to 1/8 in. deep. Tap to settle; chill until firm.
Bake and cool 1-layer cake using firm-textured batter such as pound cake. Trim cake to 3/4 in. high as needed. Cut base cakes using medium round Cut-Out; cut top cakes using smallest round from 101 Cookie Cutters. Reserve 1/4 cup white icing. Tint remaining icing using Hello Kitty pink. Reserve 1/4 cup pink for borders. Individually cover cakes with heated icing. Let set. Stack cakes on candy blossom. Pipe tip 1 bead borders. Pipe tip 3 dots. Attach Hello Kitty Icing Decoration.