Hello Kitty Cookies
Hello Kitty Icing Decorations take to the friendly skies, via cookie airplanes created using our pattern and royal icing details.
Hello Kitty Icing Color Set (pink)Easy-Add Hello Kitty Icing Color Set Add to shopping list Hello Kitty Icing Color Set
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Hello Kitty Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Hello Kitty Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookie planes. Prepare and roll out dough. Use pattern to cut out planes. Bake and cool.
Cover cookies with thinned royal icing. Let dry overnight on waxed paper-covered boards. Using full-strength icing, pipe tip 2 body and steering wheel; let dry. Overpipe tip 2 arm and hand; position icing decoration in wet icing. Pipe stripes with tips 1 and 3. Using tip 2, pipe dot and bead propeller; outline oval wing and 2 tail fins. Fill in wing and fins with thinned icing. Let dry.
* Combine Royal Blue with Sky Blue for blue shown.