Hello Kitty Birthday Cake
Birthday gals feel special when they spy this so-pretty kitty perched atop a 2-layer cake pedestal. Use fondant letters shaped with our A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set to add names, ages and message.
Hello Kitty Icing Color Set (pink, red, black, yellow)Easy-Add Hello Kitty Icing Color Set Add to shopping list Hello Kitty Icing Color Set
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Burgundy Icing Color Add to shopping list Burgundy Icing Color
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (78 oz.)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake Serves 89
- Easy-Add Hello Kitty Cake Pan Add to shopping list Hello Kitty Cake Pan
- Easy-Add 16 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 16 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set Add to shopping list A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Bake and cool Hello Kitty and 2-layer round cake (bake two 1 1/2 in. layers for a 3 in. high cake). Prepare for Stacked Construction. Position Hello Kitty cake on cut-to-fit foil-wrapped cake board. Using tip 3, outline bow and whiskers, pipe in eyes, nose and bow openings. Pat smooth with fingertip. Fill in cake with tip 16 stars.
Tint 72 oz. fondant pink, 4 oz. rose, reserve 2 oz. white. Prepare and cover round cake with pink fondant. Reserve remaining fondant. Position Hello Kitty cake on round cake. Roll out rose fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut out letters; attach using damp brush. For bottom border, roll 1/2 in. diameter balls of reserved pink fondant; attach with damp brush. Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut circles with wide end of tip 3 and attach to cake sides with damp brush.
* Combine Rose with Hello Kitty Red and a little Burgundy for rose letter shade shown.