Hearts in Hand Chocolate Pops
Two candy hearts make this treat twice as sweet! The first is impressive at 4 in. wide; the second is just about bite sized.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Valentine Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Valentine Nonpareils Sprinkles
Each pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Heart Comfort Grip™ Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Heart Comfort Grip™ Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Deep Heart Truffle Candy Mold Add to shopping list Deep Heart Truffle Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
Position Heart Comfort Grip Cookie Cutter on cookie sheet. Pour melted candy 1/4 in. deep in cutter. Refrigerate to set; unmold.
Fill center heart truffle mold to about 1/4 of depth capacity; refrigerate to set; unmold.
Place truffle mold on heart candy pop and attach with melted candy.
Pipe candy circles around pops and decorate with sprinkles.