Hearts Within Hearts Pan Cookies
Say, “I love you” with these beautifully decorating Valentine’s Day cookies. Make the heart shape simply using our 12-Cavity Valentine Cookie Shapes Pan.
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add 12-Cavity Valentine Cookie Shapes Non-Stick Pan Add to shopping list 12-Cavity Valentine Cookie Shapes Non-Stick Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
Make cookies. Prepare dough following recipe directions. Press into pan cavities filling 2/3 full. Bake and cool according to pan package directions.
Decorate cookies. Prepare royal icing following recipe directions. Tint portion rose; reserve some white. Use tip 3 and full-strength white icing to outline center heart. Use tip 3 and full-strength rose icing to outline large heart.
Use tip 3 and thinned rose icing to fill in large heart. Immediately use tip 3 and thinned white icing to pipe dots. Use toothpick to drag through dots to create hearts.
Use tip 3 and thinned white icing to fill in center heart. Immediately use tip 3 and thinned rose icing to pipe dots. Use toothpick to drag through dots to create hearts. Let dry overnight.