Heart's Treasure Cake
- Easy-Add Creamy Peach Icing Color Add to shopping list Creamy Peach Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Cake serves 24.
- Easy-Add 10 in. Heart Pan Add to shopping list 10 in. Heart Pan
- Easy-Add 12 x 2 in. Heart Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 2 in. Heart Pan
- Tip: 2 (used for blossom centers)Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Confectionery Tool Set Add to shopping list Confectionery Tool Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Wooden skewers
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candy plaque heart in 12 in. heart pan. Make 20 Candy Clay roses using 1 candy clay recipe. Make Candy Clay blossoms using a second Candy Clay recipe combined with 12 oz. fondant.
To prepare Candy Clay blossoms: prepare a candy clay recipe, let cool, then knead together with 12 oz. fondant. Tint a 1 in. ball of mixture peach. Cut 25 each white and peach blossoms using forget-me-not cutter from Floral Collection Set (reserve remaining mixture). Place blossoms on thick foam and cup centers using small end of ball tool. Pipe tip 2 dot centers; let dry on small flower formers dusted with cornstarch.
Ice 2-layer 10 in. cake smooth. Using remaining candy clay/fondant mixture, roll out and cut 20 strips, 3/4 x 4 in.; use straight-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser to imprint lattice lines 3/8 in. apart. Position strips 3/4 in. apart on cake sides.
Position candy plaque on cake top. For bottom swags, cut candy clay/fondant mixture into 1 1/2 in. squares.
Form drapes by placing one skewer under bottom edge of square and one on top, next to the first skewer.
Repeat with more skewers to form three folds; remove skewers and gather fondant at each end; trim as needed.
Attach swags between strips with melted candy; use veining tool to define folds if needed.
For top swags, cut candy clay/fondant mixture into 2 1/2 in. squares and repeat draping process used for bottom swags; attach to candy plaque with melted candy.
Attach blossoms at swag points with melted candy.
Trace lettering pattern on waxed paper. Using melted candy, pipe tip 4 monogram; refrigerate until firm. Position monogram. Attach roses to cake top with melted candy.