Hearts Galore Cake
Decorated with candy hearts on top and heart sprinkles on the sides, our Heart Tasty-Fill pan bakes a cake you fill with a valentine surprise — whipped cream, mousse, icing! The indentations are baked right into your cake layers so each cake slice shows the heart-shaped design.
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Jumbo Hearts Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Jumbo Hearts Sprinkle Decorations
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Garden Candy Color Set (pink used)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serve 8-10
- Easy-Add Heart Tasty-Fill™ Pan Add to shopping list Heart Tasty-Fill™ Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Deep Heart Truffle Candy Mold Add to shopping list Deep Heart Truffle Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
In advance: Tint Candy Melts pink; mold candy hearts using Hearts Mold. Set aside.
Bake your favorite cake recipe according to pan directions in Heart Tasty-Fill pan. Prepare Buttercream Icing. Ice cake smooth in white buttercream icing.
Divide fondant and tint half pink. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut 1 x 1/2 in. rectangles. Attach to bottom border of cake with dots of icing, alternating pink and white. Attach Heart sprinkles to cake sides with dots of icing.
Using tip 21 and white buttercream pipe rosettes on cake top. Position candy hearts in rosettes.