Hearts' Desired Embroidered Cupcake
Icing embroidery is a special technique that only looks complicated! Here a scalloped outline is piped onto a cut-out fondant heart, then icing is pulled toward center with a brush.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add 6-Mix Sweetheart Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list 6-Mix Sweetheart Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Heart Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Heart Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone mold supported on cookie sheet.
Ice cupcakes with white buttercream.
Roll out red fondant and use 2nd smallest cutter from set to cut one heart for each cupcake.
Brush embroidery look on heart using tip 2 rose icing and square tip brush. Pipe tip 2 rose dots around heart.