Heart's Delight Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Pink Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Pink Brush-On Color™
- Easy-Add Yellow Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Yellow Brush-On Color™
- Easy-Add Green Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Green Brush-On Color™
- Easy-Add Violet Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Violet Brush-On Color™
Cake serves 24.
- Easy-Add 10 in. Heart Pan Add to shopping list 10 in. Heart Pan
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Color Tray Add to shopping list Color Tray
- Romantic Cake Stamps™ or stamps of your choiceEasy-Add Romantic Cake Stamps™ Add to shopping list Romantic Cake Stamps™
- Nature Cake Stamps™ or stamps of your choiceEasy-Add Nature Cake Stamps™ Add to shopping list Nature Cake Stamps™
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
At least 2 days in advance, mix 2 teaspoons of Gum-Tex with 8 oz. of fondant.
Roll out 1/8 in. thick and cut eight 4 in. wide x 2 in. deep crescents for bottom border, make extras to allow for breakage and let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface.
Prepare 2-layer cake for rolled fondant by lightly icing with buttercream. Cover cake with fondant; smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother.
Using Brush-On Color and Cake Stamps, stamp flower and glass shapes on cake top, bows on cake sides and doves on crescents.
With Brush-On Color, paint vines, leaves and dots. Roll two 1/4 in. diameter fondant ropes; twist together to form a braid and attach to bottom border with damp brush.
Position crescents by lightly pressing points into cake side. Roll small balls and attach to crescent points with damp brush.