Hearts Afire Candy
Candy character is bringing a Valentine’s Day heart and balloon bouquet to the party. As a surprise, there’s a marshmallow hidden under her pretty pink skirt!
- Easy-Add Valentine Candy Making Kit Mega Pack Add to shopping list Valentine Candy Making Kit Mega Pack
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Hearts Remembered Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Hearts Remembered Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
Each candy serves 1.
- 101 Cookie Cutter Set (smalled round cutter used)Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
To make faces, tint melted white candy orange and mold in Candy Melting Plate. Refrigerate to set. Unmold.
Mold lollipops hearts using melted candy in cut parchment bag, add lollipop stick and refrigerate until set. Unmold.
Position smallest round cutter on non-stick jelly roll pan and fill 1/8 in. deep with melted red candy; refrigerate until set. Unmold.
Cover marshmallow with melted pink candy; let set. Use melted candy in cut parchment bag to pipe lines on marshmallows.
Place head on waxed paper covered board and use tip 2 and royal icing to pipe black dot eyes, outline mouth and copper (skin tone) dot nose. Use tip 2 and yellow royal icing to pipe curly hair. Let dry.
Position head on marshmallow body toward front edge and attach with royal icing. Use tip 3 and red royal icing to pipe arms; position heart icing decoration and pipe hands with tip 3 and copper royal icing.
Attach girl to candy base with melted candy. Insert lollipop behind head.