Heartbeat Treats Cupcakes
Double the surprise! Heartbeat Treats Cupcakes have an unbeatable combination of a cookie and cupcake. Make each ahead of time and assemble right before serving. Love at first bite.Tell someone they are sweet with a conversation heart on a cupcake!
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink colored sugar Add to shopping list Pink colored sugar
- Easy-Add Hearts Remembered Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Hearts Remembered Icing Decorations
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Your favorite roll-out cookie recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Valentine Themed Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Valentine Themed Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Hearts Remembered Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Hearts Remembered Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add From the Heart Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list From the Heart Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Tint rollout cookie dough with rose icing color. Cut 1 cookie using smallest crinkle cutter for each cupcake needed. Sprinkle heart cookies with pink sugar, bake and cool.
Bake cupcakes in Hearts Standard Baking Cups or any Valentine Themed Baking Cup, and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Pipe white buttercream icing swirl on each cupcake with Open Star Decorating Tip 1M
Attach heart icing decoration to cookie with icing. Insert the cookie into cupcake.