Heart-Felt Fancy Cake
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Light Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Light Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Red Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Red Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Pink Hearts Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Pink Hearts Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
Cake serves 40
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add From the Heart Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list From the Heart Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Circle Add to shopping list Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Bamboo Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Bamboo Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Dividing Set Add to shopping list Cake Dividing Set
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Insert Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Insert
- Easy-Add Layered Hearts Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Hearts Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Craft foam block
Three days in advance: make heart cake topper. Using largest heart cutter from set and black FoodWriter, trace six heart shapes on back side (shiny side) of two Red Sugar Sheets! Cut out hearts with scissors. Brush piping gel on the backs of two of the hearts and attach another heart to each. Cut the two remaining hearts vertically in half. Let shapes dry at least 48 hours.
Using melted candy in a cut parchment bag, attach two half hearts to each full heart at an angle. Let set. Attach lollipop stick to back of one assembled heart using melted candy. Let set. Brush the back of other assembled heart with piping gel and attach to the first. Let dry upright in craft foam block overnight.
Using the cake dividing wheel, divide 6 in. cake into fifths. Using Rotary Cutter, cut two rectangles, 7 1/2 long x 4 in. wide, and one rectangle, 3 3/4 long x 4 in. wide, from Pink Hearts Sugar Sheets. Brush shiny sides with piping gel and attach to the cake, making sure the seams line up with division marks on the cake. Using Rotary Cutter, cut five strips, 4 long x 1/4 in. wide, from Light Pink Sugar Sheets. Using piping gel, attach strips at division marks
Using punch with Large Heart Cutting Insert, cut 10 hearts from Red Sugar Sheets! Using punch with Small Heart Cutting Insert, cut 10 small hearts from Light Pink Sugar Sheets! Attach pink hearts to red hearts using piping gel. Attach hearts to pink strips with piping gel.
Using tip 5 and buttercream, pipe bead bottom borders. Insert heart topper into top of cake.