Cookie Sheets & Je…
Heads Up for Halloween! Brownie Pops
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (8 oz. for 3 treats)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
- Pretzel Sticks
- Favorite brownie mix or recipe
Each Brownie Pop serves 1
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 3-D Skull Candy Mold Add to shopping list 3-D Skull Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Mold candy skulls. Attach halves.
Bake and cool brownie pops in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Ice lightly. Make and attach fondant details.
For every 3 treats, tint fondant as follows: 3 oz. violet, 2 oz. green, 2 oz. black, 1 oz. orange. Roll out 1/16 in. thick as needed. For jacket, cut 3 in. violet circle and cover pop top. For pants, cut 6 x 3/4 in. green strip and wrap around bottom. For sleeves, cut 1 x 1 1/2 in. strips and smooth around pretzel sticks, leaving bottom end exposed; insert into pop. For shirt, cut 1/2 x 1 in. long orange triangle and attach using damp brush. Use pattern to cut 1 lapel; flip pattern and cut 2nd lapel. Attach. For tie, cut 2 triangles, 1/4 in. wide, and attach; roll and attach small ball for knot. Roll 3/4 in. ovals for shoes; flatten and attach.
Lay pop, back side down, on waxed paper-covered surface. Attach skull between arms using melted candy; chill to set. Roll 3/8 in. balls for hands; shape and attach with candy. Cut 1/4 x 3/4 in. strips and attach for sleeve cuffs. Cut hat base using wide end of tip 1A. Roll 1 in. ball and shape for hat top; attach. Cut 1/16 in. wide strip for hat band; attach. Attach hat to head with candy. Roll tiny balls for eyes and pupils; attach.
* Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.
* Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.