Heads Up In The Pool Cake
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Blue Sparkle Gel Add to shopping list Blue Sparkle Gel
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
Cake serves 20
- Easy-Add 8 x 3 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 3 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Dividing Set Add to shopping list Cake Dividing Set
- Easy-Add 11 in. Straight Spatula Add to shopping list 11 in. Straight Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 47 Add to shopping list Tip: 47
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Girl Cupcake Topper Add to shopping list Girl Cupcake Topper
- Easy-Add Boy Cupcake Topper Add to shopping list Boy Cupcake Topper
- Uncooked, thick spaghetti noodle
- Easy-Add Tip: 9 Add to shopping list Tip: 9
- Small Knife
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
Bake and cool cake. Place on foil-wrapped cake circle 1 in. wider than cake. Ice cake in blue buttercream icing. Divide cake into 12ths.
Use the smooth side of tip 47 and white buttercream icing to pipe vertical stripes at divisions on sides of pool.
Use the smooth side of tip 47 and white buttercream icing to pipe a stripe top and bottom border on cake.
Cover top of cake with blue Sparkle Gel. Pipe an additional tip 47 stripe around top edge of cake.
Insert heads in cake. For outstretched arms, insert spaghetti noodle where arms are positioned. Using tip 9 and copper buttercream icing, pipe over noodle. For hands, pipe tip 9 round balls; use a small knife dipped in cornstarch to score and form fingers.
For boy with arms leaning on pool, use tip 9 and copper buttercream to pipe arms. Use tip 9 and copper buttercream to pipe round balls at end of arms, use small knife dipped in cornstarch to score and form fingers.
Use tip 233 and green buttercream to pipe pull-out grass bottom border.