Headed for a Party Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Craft knife
Cover cakes with rolled fondant. For mouths and lips, use medium round Cut-Out to cut a circle and then an arc from the circle; imprint lips with Cutter/Embosser.
For tongues, press together two small balls to form a heart shape. Cut eyes and cheeks with small round Cut-Out. Roll small balls for noses, pupils and freckles.
For ears, roll balls; shape edge and press inner ear flat with brush handle.
For hair, cut strips with straight-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser; for curly hair, wrap strips around brush handle.
For glasses, roll 1 in. diameter ropes and form round frames and strips for ear pieces and bridge.
For bow, cut 1 x 5 in. strip, join ends and pinch at center. Wrap around a 1/2 in. wide strip for knot.
For sunglasses, cut black lenses and orange frames with medium star Cut-Out. Cut center of frames with small Cut-Out. Cut strips for earpieces and bridge. Attach all pieces with damp brush.
*Note: Combine white fondant with neon pink for shade shown on tongues, lips and cheeks.