He Owns the Night Cake
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Cake serves 12, each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Teddy Bear Pan Add to shopping list Teddy Bear Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- 1/2 in. thick foamcore board
In advance: Prepare base board. Enlarge cape pattern to double size (approx. 14 in. long) and use to cut out foamcore board. Tint 18 oz. fondant red and 6 oz. black. Cover board with red fondant. Roll out black 1/8 in. thick and cut 1 in. wide strips to trim cape and cover board edges; attach with damp brush.
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Use patterns to cut 3 each right and left feet and hands (reverse patterns for left foot and hand). Bake and cool cookies.
Bake and cool cake. Trim off ears and facial features. Position on covered board. Stack hands and feet cookies (3?each for right and left) with icing and position next to cake. Use tip 3 to outline and fill in whites of eyes, pupils, mouth and shirt (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Outline details with tip 3. Pipe tip 16 pull-out stars for hair. Cover remainder of cake and cookies with tip 16 stars; overpipe nose for dimension. Pipe tip 3 dot for medallion; flatten and edge with tip 3 dots. Outline eyebrows with tip 3. Outline and fill-in teeth (smooth with finger).
*Combine Red-Red with Christmas Red for red shown. Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown. Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.