Having A Growth Spurt Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Cake serves 12; each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set Add to shopping list Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Springtime Treats Candy Mold Add to shopping list Springtime Treats Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add #1 Numeral Candle Add to shopping list #1 Numeral Candle
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- 12 in. 3/8 in. wide pink satin ribbon
- Two flexible straws
In advance, mold 24 assorted flower candies using painting method, white and yellow melts, and candy tinted lavender, pink and green using candy colors.
Trim ears and muzzle areas off bear cake. Ice soles of shoes and mouth smooth.
Outline shirt, shoes, pants and mouth pattern with tip 3. Pipe-in mouth and eyes with tip 3 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch); overpipe nose. Pipe-in tip 5 tongue.
Cover face, neck, nose and ears with tip 14 stars. Add tip 5 "C"-motion ears, overpipe for dimension.
Cover shirt and pants with tip 16 stars. Outline arms with tip 3; overpipe twice more to build up.
Cover arms with tip 14 stars.
To make pigtails, insert lollipop stick through head above ears.
Insert straws, flexible end out, on each side over lollipop stick. Pipe tip 16 pull out star hair beginning at center part and continuing on to side.
Overpipe hair five times to build up. Add tip 16 pull out star bangs and pigtails. Attach ribbon bows to pigtails.
Ice cupcakes smooth. Insert candy flowers and position candle; pipe tip 233 pull out grass.
*Brand confectionery coating.