Have A Gumball! Easter Eggs
It’s Easter fun, by gum! This hard-cooked egg looks like those magical machines from childhood with a red fondant dispenser base and colorful confetti gumballs.
- Hard Cooked Eggs
- White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (3 oz. makes 1 egg)Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Spring Confetti Sprinkles Add to shopping list Spring Confetti Sprinkles
Each egg serves one.
Step 1Tint fondant red. Roll out 5/8 in. thick. Use largest Cut-Out to cut a circle for base. Use fingers to taper to 1 3/4 in. diameter at top. Press down center. Attach egg, narrow end down, with piping gel.
Step 2Roll a red fondant log 1/4 in. diameter x 6 in. long for top rim of base. Wrap around bottom of egg, securing with piping gel.
Step 3Roll out remaining red fondant 1/8 in. thick. Use knife to cut an arch, 1/2 in. wide x 3/4 in. high, for dispenser. Attach with piping gel. For front of dispenser, cut a rectangle 1/2 in. wide x 5/16 in. high. Attach with piping gel, shaping to form a slight curve in front.
Step 4Use smallest Cut-Out to cut a circle for lid. Attach to top of egg with piping
Step 5Roll a red fondant ball, 1/4 in. diameter for handle. Flatten bottom. Attach to lid with piping gel.
Step 6Attach confetti gumballs to egg and dispenser with piping gel.
1 Reviews by the community
0 Questions by the community