Every season's in play on an action-packed cupcake display! Just ice the tops smooth and add the stitched detail—every one's a winner.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red (no-taste) Icing Color Add to shopping list Red (no-taste) Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Favorite cupcake recipe or 2-layer cake mix
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Small Metal Spatula Add to shopping list Small Metal Spatula
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
Line muffin pan with baking cups. Fill 1/2 full with your favorite cupcake recipe or batter from a mix. Bake according to recipe instructions. Cool completely.
Spatula ice cupcake with terra cotta or orange icing. Add black stitching with tip 3 lines.
Spatula ice cupcakes with white icing. Outline and fill in tip 3 panels in black; connect panels with tip 3 outlines.
Spatula ice cupcake with white icing. Add red stitching using tip 3.
Place cupcakes on cupcake stand or other serving piece.