Cookie Sheets & Je…
Haunted Heads Mini Cakes
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (1 1/2 oz. for 4 cupcakes)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
Each Mini-Cake serves 1
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Silicone Mini Jack-O-Lantern Mold Add to shopping list Silicone Mini Jack-O-Lantern Mold
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Facial tissue
- Craft knife
In advance: Make all hair except brown. Tint 1/2 oz. fondant each red and orange. Knead in 1/16 teaspoon of Gum-Tex. Roll out 1/16 in. thick. With knife, cut 1/4 in. wide strips in various sizes from 3/4 in. to 4 in. long. Wrap some orange strips around cookie treat sticks. Let set for one minute. Slide off stick. Let strips dry 24 hours on cornstarch-dusted board, leaving some straight and curving others to the left or right.
Bake and cool mini cakes in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet.
Using tip 16 and orange or violet icing, cover cakes with stars. Build up noses for dimension.
Using tip 6 and orange or violet icing, pipe ball, outline or pull-out ears.
Using tip 6 and white icing, pipe dot eyes. Using tip 3 and black icing, pipe dot pupils.
For brown hair, tint 1/2 oz. fondant brown. Add 1/16 teaspoon of Gum-Tex. Roll out 1/16 in. thick. Cut 1/8 in. x 2 in. long strips. Attach to top of head in three rows.
Roll very thin logs in all colors for eyebrows. Attach with icing. Insert curly and stand-up hair in tops of cakes. Position flat hair on top of cake.
* Combine Orange with Red-Red for orange hair shown.
* Combine Orange with a little Black for orange skin tone shown.
* Combine Violet with Rose for violet skin tone shown.
* Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown hair shown.